Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Working out

I have decided that I am D-O-N-E being fat and am finally going to do something about it. I don't want  to really "diet" because once I think I can't have something I want it that much more!
 So I am just eating my meals as I would normally and not drinking soda, but drinking water instead,nd just making my snacks fruit and veggies. You know...what normal people do ;-)

I bought a Gazelle and have been RUNNING on it......yes folks I said Running, once you have picked yourself  up off the floor, I will tell you that I am running a mile in almost 8 mins
I hope to speed that up, but for now I am happy with that.  I want to lose a lot of weight, but will
be happy with the first 5 lbs for now ;-) 

I was having trouble sleeping but not anymore since I started working out. I am determined to do it this time!!!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, an 8 minute mile!!! You kick ass! I don't even run that fast.

kkdwiz said...

You Can Do It Karla Jean!!!