Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I can doooooooo it

I am on the way to changing my life. I have a long road, but thanks to my friend Kim, it won't be a lonely road. Having her on this road of losing weight and eating better with me is making it a lot better,nobody likes to take a trip alone, right? So Kim...pack your bags, it may not always be fun, but we can dooooooo it! Or so says Tony Little!

I have been really watching what I eat, I am no longer drinking regular soda, I am having ONE diet soda a day and I am actually taking time to enjoy it, instead of guzzling it like I used to do. I am actually drinking and enjoying water, sometimes mixed with Crystal Light. I am eating normal meals but making my snacks fruit and veggies or salad.

I am going to admit something that I haven't ever said outloud, but I haven't ever worked for anything, if it didn't come easy to me, it didn't happen. Growing up I played softball and was good at it, but it came natural, yeah I practiced but didn't kill myself doing it. I am a good mother, but I feel it comes natural to me, so starting today I am going to work for something. I am going to lose this weight. My daughter is not going to have the fat momma! I can dooooooooo it!

I am also still doing my gazelle, and I actually enjoy it, I do 20 mins a day right now.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! Yoouu caaann dooo ittt! And so can I! Love Ya, Kim

Unknown said...

You absolutely can! I'm so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

We are Proud of you GO GO GO !!!!


we love u Karla.

Russell, Emily, Andrew