Monday, March 31, 2008

Migraines suck!

I woke up this morning with a killer headache , it felt like someone hit me with a baseball bat, so I spent all day in my darkened cold room and finally around 5 it stopped hurting.

Russell and the kids were so great. The kids got along, Russell made sure I had everything I needed and Emily even came into the room a few times to make sure I was okay and didn't need anything.  She is one of the sweetest 4 year olds I know!

I know this sounds sappy, but I really do feel lucky that I met Russell, he spoils me and even tho somedays I wanna  strangle him, I know he loves me no matter what , we are best friends and I know that is what counts in the end!  I know him and I will be married for the rest of our lives.

Recently the parents of one of Emily's classmates went through a divorce so she has been asking a lot about Divorce, it's sad to think that kids this age and even younger have to worry about this sorta thing. I will always work my hardest to make sure Emily does not have to deal with that. My parents have been married for almost 50 years, and I know they all weren't fun, but  they love each other very much and will be together till the end, and I really want that same thing for my child.

Spring Break this week and we are getting snow...grrrr

No comments: