Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hello!

Hello Everyone! We had a great Easter this year, the weather was great, and Emily finally got into it this year. She sat on the bunny's lap all on her own , and she finally got into dyeing the eggs. Last year she said the dye was evil and did not want to get her hands messy. What can I say she is all girl!!

Russell and I just celebrated our 11th anniversary. Would would have thought huh? I know people made bets at our  wedding on how long we would last, and I know we won!

I am now working for the first time since Emily was born, I love bringing in some extra money and using my brain a little more.  Scarey thought huh? 

We are all looking forward to going out to Seattle this year. Andrew is going with us and he hasn't done a whole lot of traveling so I think he is really excited! We will be done for a little over a week!

Not really a whole lot to update today but I will be posting a lot in here so we will talk to you all soon !

The Mistretta Family

No comments: