Saturday, March 29, 2008

Are you going to celebrate?

Earth Hour 2008 is going to take place in 30 mins. Do you plan to do it? 1 hour without lights, tv and internet. I don't think I can do it.

Earth Hour is an international event that asks households and businesses to turn off their lights and non-essential electrical appliances for one hour on the evening of 29 March at 8 pm local time until 9 pm to promote electricity conservation and thus lower carbon emissions. It may also help reduce light pollution, and in 2008, coincides with the beginning of National Dark Sky Week in the USA.

Can I use the excuse that I have to work? I guess I better do something good for the planet  tho huh? So I plan on reading by candlelight, and taking a bath., Maybe they should have Earth Hour everynight so us moms can get a break. Yeah thats a Great idea!!

The k ids are the ones that will probably be driven mad, Oh wait also the
Hubby who is doing his fantasy baseball draft, Yeah, I am sure this is going to go over really well!

Hope you all have a great hour!

No comments: